Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!! :)


It`s been one hell of a ride for me in 2008, somehow right now i miss the 2008 feeling a little..kinda sad. I hope your 2008 aint as sucky as mine :)

What happen to me in 2008;
- Get to meet new peoples
- Changed my name to 'Wang Xiao Ming' for a few minutes
- Got promoted
- Stayed single for a year plus and still counting..haha
- Got 'Cracked'
- Get to punched 'Haklon' (inside joke) for the first time on about, 4 years?
- My car got 'humped' from behind by another car

Last but not least.. i`ve got a God-Daughter :)

To all my boys who`s with me since day one -Thankz for you love and support to keep me going
To the girls whom i`m close/cool with - Thankz for those sexy love,i know y`all like chocolate man ;)
And to my haters - Well, y`all can go eat a dick

Well, it`s 2009 now..time to buckle up,struggle up hustle up and tear this bitch down..POWWW!!!

What have you done in 2008? i hope it`s better than mine haha

No comments: