Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby, I Miss You

It`s been days since you`ve been gone..everythings,going wrong...how i wish you were here by my side..just like old times..

when i saw this picture right here..my heart broke into pieces..words cant explained how much it hurts to see you getting hurt...

not referring to this hot chick(smokin~) right here..


But,


To This Babe Right Here...
.....

...

...

......

.........


My women got hit from behind on monday, kena main belakang tia....it was hit by an indon guy along Jln Telanai..it was obviously the fool`s wrong, but he tried to put the blame on me..well,sorry asshole..i`m not 'Akon' so you cant put the blame on me..ya dig? apparetly the indon guy is just a driver..his boss a haji brought a friend along...who talk a lot of shyt in front of me.. like;

He:*looks at my car*
He: eh, keretamu ada modify kah, karang polis nampak susah karang..
Me: No

My shyt, you dont have to worry.Thank You very much for your concern..i`m more worry bout my car`s survival rate than anything.. even if a not girl strip naked in front..i wont even give a daym.. well,maybe take a quick peek haha . This is the first time i got into an accident(never wanted it),so it was kind of a shocking. the first thing i said to the indon guy was ' what the fuck' as i get out of my car..spiaking london lol . After minutes of bullshitting,the police came..file in the report..i told them the incident,then second is the indon guy..

indon-guy: the guy can go one but he refuse to go and he brake
policeman: oh,really?
indon-guy : yea..thats why this incident happened..it`s because of him
policeman: i see.....
policeman: story finish? so, it`s the right way to drive?

the indon guy was blur there...like he had a wtf sign on his head. Long story short,he`s not suppose to go so near my baby`s ass and he didnt look properly when he step on the paddle..

Now, most important thing is that.my baby`s back to me now..her ass is as bootylicious as before,period.

Funny things is that..on the second day, i dreamnt that my car was already fixed..so the third day i went to see my car..it was really fixed!! man, super happy was i that time..mathafcker!!!

No comments: