Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out of the blues..my ex chatted with me..surprising indeed..cause i know she was mad at me..and the first few lines i can see she`s being a fake ass..

then we talk about the relationship

after that,she told me her 'bf' is 21 years old


the 'well that good' answer, i was refeering to the 'we are happy answer' but her ego was too fast..she said the last two sentences..

I thought what thing she come and chat with me..thought she has some problems and needed help..eventhough break up still can become friends right? i dont mind helping a friend in need,i`ll try to help..no doubt about it...mana tau, come to me with all this rubbish..bitch please,get a life la..u think i would get jealous or unhappy over this shyt?? Lol, to tell u the truth..i was laughing all the way while chatting with you..best believe that! i really hope that she would ask me out and tell me this.. straight to my face..so i can act very sad and give this i regret-leaving-you-look but deep down inside i`m laughing my ass off...

You may think i`m cruel or mean..either way..i`m being myself..you bitch with me..i`ll bitch with u..thats wht way it goes... and i believe in karma..what goes around comes around...

It`s been a year plus..i thought you have move on and grew from everything..to be a better person in another words.. but tonight shows that..ur still the same old you,u still dont know what to do,the words you say,the way you behave,indicates your still the same old you..in another words, ur still have that immature thinking..then i dont know how to help you...

No comments: