Monday, February 4, 2008

Road Trip To Kota Kinabalu

First of all i would like to thank self-claimed wackyboy and big dad(my idol) for giving me this opportunity to have a road trip to kk with them.It`s my first time on the road there and also my first time after 12 years haha. It was a really fantastic feeling..On the road ;

1) Tasted many delicious food,which u
CANT taste in brunei at all..meaning like the Fried Mee..in Brunei all u eat is black sauce,whereas on the road u can actually taste the 'Wok`s' taste..for real :\
2) See beautiful scenery
3) Beautiful Beach and oceans
4) Loaded and Unlimited shopping malls
5) Lastly, Beautiful and Hot females!! (I don`t even want to come back Brunei :s)

Here are some photos taken:

Photobucket

on the road to lawas before kk..roads damn terrible..picture looks like d car has some NOS baby :p

Reached KK at about 10pm,and guess where we went to?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes!! BURGER KING!!! :P Damn rite i`m having my way baby yoohoho!!!

Next Day

Photobucket

Bah Kut Teh..simply DEELLICCIOUSSS!! nuff said

Sign

Photobucket

:p Lol!! Walin~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lemon Sour Plum Drink..jar`s bigger than my hand..another Teo Poi Hoon twin hoho

Photobucket

A food with long name called' chicken,ham pasta with black pepper sauce

After that..get drawn hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I`m so tired..and this cat makes me jealous

Photobucket

I need SLLEEEPP :s

At the sunday market

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

after that...

BURGER KING AGAIN!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

you want?!! Lol..

Caught In The Act..

Photobucket

Hmm..i wonder what`s he`s doing there :X

Beautiful scenery

Photobucket

Photobucket

The End

Photobucket

No comments: